Currently, I am looking for a programming position or similar that fits and will help grow my skills. I want to continue learning modern web technologies. I would like to help coordinate efforts between developers, DBAs, and systems administrators.
I have been working with web and Internet technologies for the past 19 years. My experiences covers the following areas.
- Website creation
- Content management systems
- Financial reporting systems
- Logistics systems
- ERP systems
- Lead developer and management positions
- Database administration
- E-commerce systems
- Systems administration
- Network security
- C# – 14 years
- Web and internet technologies – 20 years
- SQL Server admin and programming – 15 years
- Microsoft Entity Framework – 4 yrs.
- SDLC including Agile methods (SCRUM/XP), waterfall, MSF for CMMI
- Knockout.js, AMD, jQuery, Bootstrap – 4 yrs.